I love my new smile and it was an awesome experience to get them. KJ has the hands of an Angel. Believe me when I say, my life has changed and it is all due to Buffalo Prairie Dental. Money well invested in me, the implants are a breeze to take care of and I eat (and taste every thing now). The whole staff is just great….never have I felt so well taken care of.
– Daniel D. Dale
Implants – The Denture Alternative
If you are ready for a dental restoration that is predictably durable, then it may be time to consider the the Buffalo Bridge. Fabricated from zirconia, the Buffalo Bridge is the most durable and natural-looking solution for patients suffering from missing teeth.
The Buffalo Bridge is made of incredibly strong zirconia which can withstand far more pressure than any other dental material yet is possesses a lifelike look that mimics natural tooth enamel while maintaining structural integrity.
The Buffalo Bridge Difference
Some of the reasons why more and more patients are choosing Zirconia Buffalo Bridges include:
- Durability: Patients will typically over time have to return to their dentist to have their porcelain restorations repaired or replaced. Fortunately, zirconia is so strong that it is resistant to chipping and fracturing.
- Stability: Zirconia has a higher degree of bending strength than porcelain. This key advantage of the material helps to ensure the stability of the restoration, even against the toughest bite forces.
- Longevity: Buffalo Prairie Dental Care is so confident in the longevity of the Buffalo Bridge that we offer a full five-year warranty on the Buffalo Bridge itself.
- Resistance to Staining: In addition to its strength and durability, zirconia is resistant to stains and discoloration. This means that with proper care your restoration can look as beautiful and natural many years later.
- Improved Oral Health: Unlike acrylic and other materials used to fabricate implant-retained dentures, zirconia is resistant to plaque buildup.
- Biocompatibility: For a porcelain restoration to provide optimal strength, it needs to be fused to a metal alloy typically containing nickel which may cause tissue irritation in some patients . In contrast, Zirconia offers unrivaled strength in a highly biocompatible material that contains titanium as the only metal.